Our first draw was in May 2015 so our April draw completed the first full year of the 200 Club. The highlights of the first year have been:
- reached 88 subscriptions
- 59 prizes won with 44 different balls
- 57% of all balls won at least one prize (based on the average number of balls in each of the 12 monthly draws)
- given out £1,838 in prize money
- raised £3,436 for Parkinson’s UK
- donated some of the funds raised to one research project so far, with another to follow shortly
April prize winners
Eighty-eight balls went into the draw this month and £177 was in the kitty for prizes. Guest speaker Clive Bartram kindly drew the winning balls.
The prize winners, in reverse order, were:
Third prizes (three x £15) – Flora Pedler, Rena Probert and Chris Gill
Second prize (£44) – Carol Bingham
First prize (£88) – Graham Skinner
Congratulations to all!
Anyone can join our lottery, so please do mention it to friends, family and neighbours. Players must be 16 or over and subscriptions may be held by a parent or guardian in the name of a child.
If you would like to join, you can see all the details here and either:
- download a printable 200 Club application form and return it to John Smith at the address on the form
- apply online with the button below.
Our next draw will be held at our monthly meeting on Tuesday 24 May.
More about the 200 Club