In its first 6 months the 200 Club has:
- reached 80 subscriptions from 60 members
- raised £1693 (including donations) for Parkinson’s research and support
- handed £832 over to prizewinners
Thank you to everyone who has joined the 200 Club and taken out subscriptions – your support is just brilliant.
It would be fantastic if you could help us push up membership towards the 200 mark. Just share this news post with all your friends and contacts using the buttons at the bottom of this page for facebook, twitter, pinterest, linkedin, email and so on.
Eighty balls went into the draw this month and £162 was in the kitty for prizes. The draw was made by Gabriel Sullivan and the winners, in reverse order, were:
Third prizes (three x £14) – Bob Bradnock, Anne Burnard and Alyson Smith
Second prize (£40) – Peter Charles
First prize (£80) – Nick Owen
Congratulations to all!
If you would like to join our branch lottery, you can see all the details here and either:
- download a printable 200 Club application form and return it to John Smith at address on the form
- apply online with the button below.
Our next draw will be at our branch monthly meeting on Tuesday 24 November.
More about the 200 Club