Anita is the Parkinson’s UK Information and Support Worker for our area
Parkinson’s UK has a national network of information and support workers who offer one-to-one information and emotional support to people with Parkinson’s, their families and carers.
Information and support workers are trained to provide:
- up-to-date information on Parkinson’s
- emotional support to you and your family
- information about benefits and help with the application process
- information about and links to your local services
- a supporting voice if you need to complain or are having problems getting your needs assessed
- You can arrange a home, hospital, or residential nursing care visit from an information and support worker or phone them for support and information.
Anita Browne column
Anita’s role means she meets people needing help and support with all sorts of matters. We asked her to tell us about some of the things she deals with in a series of occasional articles for our website.
Use this button to read them.
Anita works part-time, normally on Mondays and Tuesdays. She is often out visiting but if you leave her a message she will get back to you as soon as possible.
T: 0344 225 3675
Next: Activities for you