Walks are held on the first Tuesday in each month
Click here to see a list of the scheduled walks
Our group is now over 3 years old: we held our first walk in August 2011 starting at Little Missenden and walking towards Amersham. It was a great success with nine inaugural members on a hot sunny day. Subsequent walks have attracted increasing numbers to the extent that we often number 20 – 25. All have been greatly enjoyed and appreciated. See Photo Album.
You don’t have to be a member of Parkinson’s UK to come to our walking groups – anyone in our area affected by Parkinson’s (including partners and carers) is welcome.
Basis of Chiltern Tremblers walks:
- Start at 10.30 (BUT check walk details for variations on the day)
- Stile-free and fairly flat
- Between 2 – 3 miles (sometime with ‘half-way option’ for a shorter walk: check walk details)
- Ending at a pub or café for lunch
- Family, friends and dogs welcome
- Walk leader will walk whatever the weather
- Non-walkers welcome for lunch about 12.30
Please note that, particularly during the winter months, the scheduled walk might need to be changed because of mud, wind, water etc.
All walks start at 10.30. If a “Half Way Option” is within the walk wording, you may choose to walk less than the full distance. If so, you must call Peter Charles on 01494 711657 or contact us in advance so that arrangements can be made for transport.
Return to Walking Group