Tickets are on sale now for our fifth Food for Thought quiz night at 6.30pm for prompt 7.15pm start on Saturday, 30 June at the Great Missenden Memorial Centre (map below).
You’ll get a great evening’s entertainment, food and lots of laughter.
Help us raise funds for Parkinson’s UK and get a group of friends together. Don’t worry if you can’t, we’ll place you on a table with fellow quizzers.
Previously, our quizzers have said:
- “we enjoyed it. Next time we will bring the whole family”
- “you did fantastically well with everything and I hope the event made as much as you hoped for the group”
- “We thoroughly enjoyed the Quiz last night and were pleased that we finished up on the table with people we knew”
- “Another very successful evening, well done. Our friends enjoyed it and they are looking forward to the next one”
Tickets £5 available online only.
A fish and chip supper followed by a home-made dessert included.
Bring your own drinks and glasses
For tickets and more information, contact:
- John Grainger on 07785 902920
- or contact us
Read about our September 17 Food for Thought quiz