Stop & have a chat
Why not stop and have a chat with local volunteers from our branch next time you’re at one of Dr Jackson’s clinics?
See below for times when our volunteers will be at Amersham and High Wycombe Hospitals.
There will be no pressure to join Parkinson’s UK … just an opportunity for you to:
- browse information leaflets
- hear about support available locally
- find out what goes on in the branch
- learn about the work of Parkinson’s UK
- Most of our volunteers have Parkinson’s themselves or have a partner with the condition and are happy to chat and share their experiences.
Although they are not able to offer any advice, our volunteers can give you details of our local Parkinson’s UK Information and Support Worker; Anita Browne, who can help with further information such as benefits, continuing care, Blue Badges and signposting to other local agencies and support.
Forthcoming Dates and Volunteers
There are no upcoming events.
Additional dates will appear here when confirmed.