Following the success of our first photographic competition last summer, the Committee have decided to challenge members and their carers by changing the three categories which will now be:
As last year, our aim is to promote good quality and beautiful photography. You can use a mobile phone or a camera to capture your interpretation of the three categories.
1. The competition is open to branch members and anyone else affected by Parkinson’s, including carers, in our Branch area.
2. Photographs must be taken by you between 11 July and 12 September 2018.
3. Digital image files (JPEG or TIFF) should be at least 1800 x1200 pixels without borders.
4. Maximum number of entries is 3 per category
5. Images should be emailed by 1 October to email@example.com Include your name, phone number and one subject category for each image you enter.
6. Image copyright remains with you, the photographer. By entering the competition you agree to licence Parkinson’s UK to use your image(s) on its website and in its advertising, free of charge.
7. Winner and runners-up will be announced at our Monthly Meeting on 10 October after a slideshow of all the entries.
For more information or questions, contact Cathi Grainger on firstname.lastname@example.org