By Cathi Grainger
Join the fun by entering our Branch’s first photographic competition.
Send your entries by email as digital image files in three subject categories:
The aim of the competition is to promote good quality and beautiful photography. Whether you use a mobile phone or a camera doesn’t matter: it’s the subject, the lighting and the composition that are important.
There are three cups to win, one for each category, and professional photographer Philip Hutchinson will choose the winners.
- The competition is open to branch members and anyone else affected by Parkinson’s, including carers, in our Branch area.
- Photographs must be taken, by you, between 25 July and 25 September 2017
- Digital image files (JPEG or TIFF) should be at least 1800 x 1200 pixels without borders
- Maximum number of entries is 3 per category
- Images should be emailed by 26 September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and one subject category for each image you enter
- Image copyright remains with you, the photographer. By entering the competition you agree to licence Parkinson’s UK to use your image(s) on its websites and in its advertising, free of charge
- Winners and runners-up will be announced at our monthly meeting on 11 October after a slideshow of all the entries
For more information or questions, please contact C Grainger on 07979 570594 OR contact us