Enjoy a quiz night 7.30pm (doors open 7pm) on 21 May at Holmer Green Village Hall to raise funds for two charities – our branch of Parkinson’s UK and Cool Earth.
Mat Keir (Sue and Duncan’s son) and two mad mates will be driving to Ulan Bator, Mongolia, in this year’s Mongol Rally. To make it interesting, they will be driving a car which has a value of no more than £1,000 and an engine of 1,100 cc max. They will start out in July and anticipate it will take 4 to 5 weeks!
The rules state that they have to raise money for charity, so all the profits from the quiz night will be divided 50/50 between our branch and Cool Earth.
If you can’t go to the quiz and want to donate instead, this is their Virgin Money fundraising page.
Please support this venture – these youngsters and their adventurous spirit are our future fundraisers.
- 7.30pm 21st May 2016
- Holmer Green Village Hall (near the Bat & Ball – map below)
- Giant pizzas are included in the ticket price – but bring your own cutlery
- Cash bar serving red wine, white wine, lager, bitter, lemonade, orange juice.
- Tickets £15 each or £110 for a table of 8.
Don’t worry if you can’t fill a table, you’ll be matched with other ticket-holders on the night.
For more information and tickets:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07886 549 604
- Or Sue Keir on 01494 813321.