We can help …
This is the website for the local branch and support group of Parkinson’s UK in the Amersham, High Wycombe and surrounding area of Buckinghamshire.
We aim to bring together people with Parkinson’s, their partners, carers and other family members and we aim to help improve the well-being of everyone in our area affected by the condition.
What we offer
On this website you can find out about the support and activities we offer and the fundraising activities and events we organise.
In summary, we offer:
- an opportunity to meet local people, living with Parkinson’s, for support
- monthly branch meetings with external speakers
- activities to improve physical and mental fitness, catering for a range of abilities
- support for partners and other family members
- social events, including outings, summer barbecue and Christmas lunch
- range of awareness and fundraising events such as quiz nights, collections and concerts
We are open for everyone
You don’t have to be a member to come to any of our weekly or monthly activities – they’re open to anyone in our area affected by Parkinson’s.
So, why not try one – you’ll be made very welcome!
If you decide to become a member, benefits include a quarterly newsletter and social events.
Contact us for more details about joining.
Next: About Us